Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A sketch a day...

I had an idea a few days ago:
In order to practice both my drawing skills and my creativity, I decided to do a design sketch every day. But not just any sketch. On the internet there are countless sites which send you daily prompts (usually these are for writing, but you can use them for anything really.) and I have now subscribed to one of those. I probably won't be able do draw every single day, but maybe every second? We'll see. Anyway, I will share my results here on this blog.
Anyone care to join me in this attempt? :)

My first "(Almost) Daily Drawing":
img 1

The prompt was "freedom".
The colouring was done in photoshop, but the actual drawing was done by hand.
I actually kind of like it ;)

 And now I wish all of you a very merry Christmas! And a happy new year if I don't post again before then ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment