Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just a little announcement

I hope you all had happy Easter holidays :)

Nothing new and exiting to post unfortunately, I haven't taken pictures of my recent creations yet.
But I just wanted address one tiny little matter: First of all I wanted to thank all of you who take the time to leave comments, they always make my day :)
Some of you ask questions in your commments and as you don't seem to be getting a notification when I answer them here on my blog, I always try to contact you via your own blog or an email address (if you have one on your profile page). If you don't have a blog or any other way for me to contact you, consider checking back to the post with your comment so you can see my reply :)

And to answer a more frequently asked question: Yes, I will be sharing my bustle pattern (hopefully) soon. I still haven't gotten around to digitalizing it and as I'm planning another big project (more on that at some later time...), for which I will need steel boning, I will make a second bustle so I can take pictures for the instructions.
So as soon as that is done, the pattern and instructions will be uploaded, but it might still be a little while.

In the meantime, head on over to burdastle for the tutorial on how to make the fascinator/hat I'm wearing with my victorian evening gown, if you're interested!

Until next time, I wish you all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment