Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm still alive

... or something.
I just saw my last post was over a month ago, so I thought I'd give a quick update.
School is basically madness right now, the year is coming to an end and we still have super-many projects to finish. And then all of June will be exams. Oh my God.
In addition to that I had another movie job (Yay!) as the costume designer for the short-film "Itzelham" by director Christoph von Zastrow. It was really stressful and hard work and getting up way to early (at 4 am once) but it was totally worth it and so much fun! I'm really blessed with the teams I get to be a part of, they're always wonderful people to get to know and work with. None of them know about this blog, but a shout-out to them nonetheless! :)


We were shooting in a region in Bavaria called Chiemgau, which is really beautiful (as hinted at in the picture above) but has really mad weather, as it's directly in between the mountains and the Chiemsee. So we had picture perfect blue skies with cuddly white clouds but also heavy rain, which made us stop shooting a few times, but rewarded us with this several evenings in a row:


You can't really see it in the picture, but it's a DOUBLE RAINBOW! All the way across the sky! ;)

As great as the shoot was, it made me miss a week of school, so now I have to catch up quite a bit and my days pretty much consist of school, work for school, trying to avoid work for school by staring at my computer screen (mostly watching youtube videos), sleeping and the quality time I set aside for feeding my addiction to several TV series. So outside of school I haven't really done any sewing and haven't got anything new for you to see in that area. Sorry. I hope I'll have more time again soon. 'Till then, my dearies.

1 comment:

  1. Camille StrattonMay 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM

    I'm at University here in the USA and understand how crazy this time of year is, stick with it, and remember to smile.

    ReplyDelete