Back for a quick favor

I'm back from my holiday and have quite a few things to show you but before I get around to those, I have a quick favor to ask you.
We did an art contest thing for fashion school before summer break started, and my piece is among the finalists!
Now there's online voting (via Facebook, Pinterest or comments) and even though those among my classmates with the most facebook friends will probably win, maybe you could give mine a few votes :)



The theme was "Oktoberfest" and for mine I used tickets to cover the deer's head and all around the head there's a little rollercoaster with Playmobil children :)
Click here for my deer's page and do give my classmates' pieces a look, too, there are some really pretty ones!

Comments

  1. That's amazing, and so are the others, what a great project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts