I'm a genius!

Or at least that's how I felt when I thought of this little trick on my own.
Did you know you can sew elastic together to make a wider strip? I figure there is like a thousand tutorials on this out there, but I thought of it myself and at like 2 a.m. on top of that!
So, if you ever need wider elastic than you have on hand and the shops aren't open or if you just want to use up leftovers, try this!


Just put the two strips of elastic next to each other and sew them together with a zigzag stitch. Super easy and super quick. It's not quite as stable as a regular wider elastic would be, but it is definitely enough for most waistbands and other simple projects!

Comments

  1. That's new to me! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts