Summer Time!

Besides my technical problems I have been quiet on here lately. Wanna know why? I'm enjoying my free time! :)
My internship's done, so my summer holidays have officially started. It's awesome.
I've been sewing quite a lot actually, but I don't have anyone to take pictures and I'm too lazy to use my self-timer.
Instead I have something else to show you!
I have a new sewing corner.
You can't even begin to imagine how happy I am about this. For ages, I have been sewing on a tiny rolling computer table. My machines were back to back and I could never have both plugged in. It was quite a hassle, especially with project with lots of fabric (*cough* Rococo *cough*) because I had no room to put the fabric down.
This was it (the picture doesn't do the tininess justice though):


Now when I recently upgraded from a 1m wide wardrobe to a 2m wide one (also quite the luxury) the piano in my room had to be relocated anyway, leaving some space for a proper sewing table.


Besides the chaos underneath it (which I'm asking you kindly to ignore), isn't it pretty? So much room! My machines right next to each other for easy going back and forth! :)

In a week I am off to Crete and then afterwards to Edinburgh and the Fringe Festival once again, and I have a friend with me on both trips, so I'm planning to have her take pictures of me in the new clothes ;)
Have a preview before I go:

img 1

Comments

  1. Oh I'm jealous! It looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts