Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I have moved!

Hi guys (if anyone is still reading this),

I have created a proper website for myself recently, which includes a blog.
I will still probably not be blogging all that often, but if I do, it will be over there.


You can find my new homepage right here: www.serinde.net


The homepage will be more of a work portfolio, the blog will be mostly work in progress and making of posts of my costumes. If you're interested in following so you will get notified via email about new blogposts, there is a subscription box at the bottom of the page. I promise I will not send you anything else - no spam in your inbox from me!

Head over there if you are interested in seeing a new making of post about an 18th century riding habit (based on the movie "The Duchess"), I made a while back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment